Welcome!!!
This is my first experience of blogging. I have always wanted to start a journal about my day to day life... but descriptive writing has never been my favorite pass time. Now I have realized that it takes some grades to push me into writing. I am not really sure about what to write as of now. I have been bogged down with work for the past week since i returned late from my vacation to India. I should say those were the best days... but the effects of having such a fun time in India are lying just ahead of me.
I want to share a lot of my experiences with you... but its the thought of writing that haunts me...
A great poet once said...
"Unai nenaikum bothu kavithai aruvi mathiri kotuthu...
aana atha elutha nenaikum bothu antha vartha... vartha thaan mututhu... "
- cya soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thoo! anyway welcome aboard!
Post a Comment